OPEN SAT, 12PM TO 2PM
1 of 45
Saturday, Jul 25 · 12PM – 2PM
30 Year Fixed, 4.653% Interest
Principal and Interest$536
Home PriceDown PaymentLoan Type30 Year Fixed30 Year Fixed15 Year Fixed5/1 ARM
Searching for mortgage offers.
- # of Bedrooms (Floor 1): 2
- # of Bedrooms (Floor 2): 1
- # of Baths (Full): 2
- # of Floor 1 Baths (Full): 2
- Kitchen Equipment/Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Oven/Range Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- Flooring: Laminate-Some
- Attic Description: Partial
- # of Fireplaces (Artificial): 0
- # of Fireplaces (Freestanding): 0
- # of Fireplaces (Gas): 0
- # of Fireplaces (Not Repto Code): 0
- # of Fireplaces (Other): 0
- # of Fireplaces (Pellet): 0
- # of Fireplaces (Total Calculated): 0
- # of Fireplaces (Woodburning): 0
- # of Fireplaces (Woodstoves): 0
- # of Rooms: 8
- Kitchen Dining Description: Eat-In, Solid Surface Counter
- Basement Description: Full
- Additional Rooms: Laundry- 1st Floor
Parking / Garage, Exterior Features, Homeowners Association, School / Neighborhood
- Garage Description: Detached
- Roof Description: Asphalt
- Additional Exterior Features: Deck
- HOA Payment Description: None
- School District Name: Dalton-Nunda (Keshequa)
- School Tax: $1,370
Utilities, Taxes / Assessments, Location Details
- # of Garage Spaces: 1.0000
- Sewer Description: Septic
- Heating Fuel Description: Gas
- HVAC Type: Baseboard, Hot Water
- Water Resources: Well
- Water Heater Fuel: Gas
- City Village Tax: 0
- Annual Special Assessment: 0
- Assessed Value: $66,000
- Town County Tax: $1,951
- Total Taxes: $3,321
- Village: Not Applicable
- Nearest Cross Street: Route 19A
- Directions to Property: Route 19A, left on Pike St. 1st house on right.
Property / Lot Details
- Foundation Description: Block, Stone
- Exterior Construction: Vinyl
- Driveway Description: Stone/Gravel
- Additional Structures: Shed/Storage
- On Waterfront: No
- # of Acres: 0.6215
- Age of Building: 176
- Sq. Ft. Total: 1741
- Year Built Description: Existing
- Lot Number: 20
- Lot Information: Agricultural District, Neighborhood Street
- Lot Dimensions Frontage: 132
- Lot Dimensions Depth: 205
Details provided by WNYREIS and may not match the public record. Learn more.
This home is within the Dalton-Nunda Central School District (keshequa).
Showing nearby schools. Please check the school district website to see all schools serving this home.
School data provided by GreatSchools. School service boundaries are intended to be used as reference only. To verify enrollment eligibility for a property, contact the school directly.
−$746 under list price of $130K
Track this home’s value and get nearby sales activity
6610 Pike St is a house in Genesee Falls, NY 14536. This 1,741 square foot house sits on a 0.62 acre lot and features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. This house has been listed on Redfin since July 23, 2020 and is currently priced at $130,000. This property was built in 1844. Based on Redfin’s Genesee Falls data, we estimate the home’s value is $129,254, which is 0.6% less than its current list price. Comparable nearby homes include 5664 Lamont Rd, 4253 Fairview St, and 11 Empire St. The closest restaurant is Glen Iris Inn. This address can also be written as 6610 Pike Street, Genesee Falls, New York 14536.
Copyright: © 2020 Redfin. All rights reserved. Patent pending.
REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO.
If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732.
GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org.